Is Invisalign treatment right for you?
For many people, the answer is yes! Whether you just want to love your smile a little more, think you have a particularly tough case, or you're a teen and your teeth are still growing in, see what Invisalign treatment can do for you.
Invisalign can fix common problems such as:
- Gap Teeth
- Open Bite
- Crowded Teeth
- Baby and Permanent Teeth
How much does Invisalign cost?
Invisalign is affordable with monthly payment plans starting as low as $85 per month.
Your payment options can include:
- using your insurance coverage
- paying with pre-tax dollars from your HSA
- arranging flexible financing options with $0 down and 0% interest
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
Invisalign moves teeth safely and efficiently.
Treatment time varies but averages from 6-9 months
Invisalign in 3 easy steps
- Book your complimentary Invisalign appointment
- Get an iTero Element® scan and see a sneak peek at your new smile
- Start transforming your smile right from your first fitting! We will ensure your aligners fit well, answer your questions, and let you know what to expect. We will be with you every step of the way to monitor your progress and make any adjustments.
Why choose Invisalign?
Invisalign is nearly invisible: unlike regular braces with metal brackets and wires, Invisalign uses clear aligners to improve your smile
Invisalign is a modern day approach to straightening teeth for both teens and adults.
Invisalign is super convenient- it's faster than braces and you can still eat your favorite foods.